From experience, people prefer to know prices before making contact. The options below intend to make booking clear and simple, letting you choose a package to suit your budget without feeling pressured. If, however, your requirement doesn’t fit either of the below, do get in touch to discuss other options. I am happy to tailor a quote to suit your needs.
- Travel if over 20 miles away. This is charged at 45p/ mile from TN1.
- Any requested sheet music or backing tracks I don’t have. These are normally between £1.50 and £4.50 per item.
- Overtime: £35/ half hour per musician made payable on the day.
What goes into a fee?
- The performance itself.
- Practice and rehearsal time.
- Travel time.
- Contact time: liaising with you as promptly as possible to make sure that you are happy.
Fees start from £50 with travel at 45p/mile over 20 miles from TN1. Fees vary depending on whether parts have been notated and/ or roughly recorded prior to the recording. This saves a lot of time and helps provide an idea of what you want when preparing beforehand.